Passing Places Tours are now offering the most affordable guided motorcycle trip in Scotland. One, two and three night, fully guided trips visiting Scotland’s most beautiful areas. Passing Places Tours have an in depth knowledge of motorcycle camping in Scotland and we’ll be camping the whole way, either in campsites or wild camping in Scotland’s more remote areas. In our opinion, this is definitely the best way to see Scotland.
The price? Pay what you think the trip was worth.
- Guide with over 15 years of motorcycle camping in Scotland.
- Advice offered on camping equipment.
- Unique route to suite the group’s needs.
- Hand picked camping areas.
- Access to areas off the beaten track.
What you’ll need.
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Head torch
- Toilet Roll (very important)
- Cooking equipment
- Warm and Waterproof clothing
What’s NOT included
- Bike. As per our terms and conditions you are responsible for your own bike and how you choose to ride it.
- Any other equipment you require. You’ll have to carry what you need on your bike.
Price – You pay what you feel the trip was worth.
How does it work?
At the end of the trip you pay what you feel our service was worth. We’ll also ask for some feedback about what we can do to improve future trips. That’s it. No stealth marketing or up sell, just come along, have a great experience seeing a wilder side of Scotland and pay what you think the guiding and trip was worth.
It’s a wild camping trip but if you prefer, we can arrange selected organised sites on your behalf using our knowledge and experience. All we ask is that you refund any booking fees we pay on your behalf, or settle up for your stay when you leave the site.